After three weeks this version of the technologies roadmap emphasizes the group space & group g+ hangout for conversation together with the posts in the community and the links that participants provide to their portfolios or blogs, and my own space for contributions and reflection.
It reflects my changing relationship with the 'course' and the participants.
1) How have we engaged in the open learning experience? What sort of contributions have we made?
2) What are we learning and how are we using this learning? Are we changing our understandings of creativity in learning
through this process?
3) How have emotions influenced our engagement?
4) What sort of relationships are forming as a result of interaction? What does relationship mean in this context?
5) Our perceptions of what is creative about our own involvement, the involvement of others and the community as a whole?
From the way I have engaged with participants (and the way they are engaging with me and each other) I can see how three types of relationship are forming which I represent schematically in the illustration. I attach my reflections.